RevitaVet™ is healthy maintenance and rehabilitation for your livestock, also preventing costly veterinary ailments before they arise. With over 40 years of independent research worldwide, light therapy has been shown to deliver powerful therapeutic benefits to living tissues and organisms for all livestock!
In the early stages of light emitting diode (LED) technology, infrared light was often used to treat racehorses for a variety of injuries ranging from abrasions to strained muscles and tendons.
What does light therapy do for livestock?
Increase vascular efficacy (circulation) by increasing the formation of new capillaries, which are additional blood vessels that replace damaged ones. New capillaries speed up the healing process by carrying more oxygen as well as more nutrients needed for healing and they can also carry more waste products away.
The use of infrared treatment has saved a number of animals from being put down due to injury and non-healing wounds.
Right now, we're offering FREE SHIPPING on this product!
- Excellent Therapy On All Livestock
- Promotes Healing By More Than 50%
- Reduces Inflammation and Relieves Pain
- Stimulates Acupuncture Points
- Works On The Cellular Level
- Fights Infection On Open Wounds
- Non-Invasive and No Known Side Effects
- Works Well With Other Modalities
- Portable, Safe, and Easy To Use
- Reduces Medical Bills
- RevitaVet IR2™
- 2 Treatment Therapy Pads
- Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Electrical Charger
- AC Adapter/Power Supply
- 7′ Velcro Elastic Body Strap
- 2, 1′ Velcro Elastic Leg Straps
- Carrying Case & Holster
- 1 Back Pad